Everest Bank Limited, a leading commercial bank having wide network of branches all over Nepal is seeking applications from qualified, energetic and self-motivated Nepalese citizens meeting following eligibility criteria for the position of Junior Assistant to be posted at various branches/offices of the Bank.
- Required Education : Bachelor
- Mandatory Documents : Citizenship, SLC Marksheet, 11/12 Transcript, Bachelor Transcript,
· Qualification: Minimum bachelor’s degree with not less than 45% marks/CGPA 2 or above from recognized university.
· Age: Should not exceed 26 years as on last date of application.
· Having excellent communication in English and Nepali
· Having working knowledge of computer.
· Having banking experience.
The selected candidates shall be placed on probation period for 6 months. During probation period, the monthly basic salary will not be less than Rs.23,000/- and after confirmation (subject to satisfactory performance) the monthly salary will not be less than Rs.40,000/-. In additional, there will be bonus, provident fund, gratuity and other perquisites as per Bank’s rule.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test followed by an interview. The written test may be conducted at Kathmandu, Biratnagar, Narayanghat, Birgunj, Pokhara, Butwal, Nepalgunj and Dhangadi centers subject to sufficient number of applications. The candidates should indicate their preference of posting province wise and one of these centers for written test.
The Bank reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigining any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the recruitment process shall render the candidates ineligible.
Apply now ; Apply here
The deadline to apply for the above position is October 22 2021.