Tinau Mission Dev. Bank Vaccancy Announcement
We strongly believe that high quality human resources are the key to making a difference and adding value in achieving our vision. We are always on a look out for service centric, action oriented, result focused and self motivated people who believe in delivering results and are eager to excel and grow along with the Bank’s growth.
We invite interested Nepalese Citizens to send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org with desired position along with their updated CV. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for further selection process. The Bank reserves the right to reject / cancel any or all applications at any stage of selection process without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Branch Manager (Supervisor/Jr. Officer/Officer/Sr. Officer/Assistant Manager)
- Bachelors’ degree (Masters’ preferred) in management from a recognized university with minimum of 3 years of work experience in bank or financial institution.
- Candidates should have good exposure in operations, credit and relationship management and have the ability to lead a diverse team effectively, demonstrate a strong sense of work ethics, and have a strong drive with a demonstrated willingness to take on challenging targets.
Management Trainees will undergo comprehensive on-the-job and formal training in all areas of the Bank, enabling them to take up higher responsibilities upon successful completion of the training period.
Candidate must have completed Masters Degree in Banking/ Finance/ Marketing/ Economics/Human Resource or Accounting from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% or CGPA 2.75 out of 4.00. Age should not exceed 30 years on the day of application. Candidates awaiting final result at the post graduate level may also apply.
Candidates are expected to have:
- Good Communication Skills (Written & Verbal) in English and Nepali
- Smart personality with excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude and desire to excel.
- Ready to serve at any location/branch as per Bank’s requirement
- Good Computing Skills including office applications
Semi Qualified CA (Supervisor/Senior Assistant)
- CAP II/ CA Intermediate/ACCA (Applied Skills level completed). Candidate should have completed article ship training as per the rules and regulation of the concerned regulatory institute. Preference shall be given to the candidates having experience in Banking and Financial Institutions.
- 18 to 35 years for male candidates and for female candidates’ age should not exceed 40.
- 10+2/Intermediate (Bachelor preferred) in management from a recognized university with minimum 2 years of work experience in bank or financial institution.
- Candidates should have good exposure in operations or credit department along with sound knowledge of regulatory compliance.
- 10+2/Intermediate (Bachelor preferred) in management from a recognized university with minimum 1 years of work experience in BFI or related field.
- Candidates should have good exposure in operations/credit along with sound knowledge of regulatory compliance.
Trainee/Junior Assistant (Entry Level Position)
- +2 management with minimum 50% marks or CGPA 2.5 at all levels from SLC (or equivalent) onwards
- Age not below 18 years and not exceeding 35.